illusiveRO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Liezah's Application for Event/Support GM

2 posters

Go down

Liezah's Application for Event/Support GM Empty Liezah's Application for Event/Support GM

Post  Liezah Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:59 pm

In-Game Name(s): Liezah
Time Zone (GMT): (GMT -8 )
Spoken Language(s): English, Tagalog
How experienced are you with Ragnarok?
I've been playing Ragnarok 3-4 years on and off. I've played in mostly mid-rate servers and high-rate servers.
How well do you know illusiveRO's rules? I can't say that I know the rules by heart but I know that these rules are meant to be respected and followed in order to have a orderly and running server.
Prior GM experience on another RO server: none
What traits are necessary in a good GM? :
GMs should be foremost respectful not only to other GMs, but also to other players. They need to be able to fully understand a situation and deal with the circumstances with logic and common sense. Also they should not exploit their powers in order to become favorable among players, sometimes a strong sense of authority and following the rules are key to becoming a good GM.
Out of these qualities, which do you currently possess?:
I can deal with problems by using the resources I have in hand. If I do not have the right answer, then I can always turn to the higher authority for help. I like to help others out when they need it.

Hours do you plan to GM per week (include times, preferably with respect to server time or GMT):
I have a lot of free time due to my class schedule I can probably put in 4-5 hours in the server or more depending on the day. I have Friday to Sunday free from school and I can devote a few or more hours on the server prior to the hours I put in my schooling.
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Maximum Availability: (Use this as a template)
Mon: 11:30am ~ 11:59pm (GMT -8 ) 3:00 – 6:00 PM/ 9:00 – 10:00 PM / 6 hrs max
Tue: 11:30am ~ 11:59pm (GMT -8 ) 3:00 – 6:00 PM/ 9:00 – 10:00 PM / 6 hrs max
Wed: 11:30am ~ 11:59pm (GMT -8 ) 3:00 – 6:00 PM/ 9:00 – 10:00 PM / 6 hrs max
Thu: 11:30am ~ 11:59pm (GMT -8 ) 3:00 – 6:00 PM/ 9:00 – 10:00 PM / 6 hrs max
Fri: 11:30am ~ 11:59pm (GMT -8 ) 3:00 – 6:00 PM/ 9:00 – 10:00 PM / 6 hrs max
Sat: 12:00am ~ 11:59pm (GMT -8 ) 11:30 AM – 6: 00 PM Available all day
Sun: 12:00am ~ 11:59pm (GMT -8 ) 11:30 AM – 6: 00 PM Available all day

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Position applying for (Enforcement, Support, Event, Scripter, etc):
I would like to have a position in either Events or Support.
Examples of work or sample events? (Relevant for Event GM and Scripter positions):
PVP matches and monster vs. player events, Guild vs. Guild competitions, hide and seek events, trivia, etc.
How do you deal with criticism? :
I can deal with criticism very well. I know how to place myself in the person's position and understand why they say such things and ultimately calm myself when need be.
How do you deal with errors in your own judgment? I can admit to myself that I am wrong, I will apologize to who ever I wronged or disrespected in some way.
Why do you want to be a GM?:
I just like helping people and be able to have fun with the people in the server.
What can you contribute to illusiveRO as a GM?:
I am willing to help out by spending time hearing out problems and trying to deal with them with grace and patience if needed.
What are your expectations as a GM?:
I expect to do my job as a GM properly and try to help out as much as I can to my abilities.
What do you need to properly do your job as a GM?:
I need to be able to handle a lot of incoming complaints and PMs if I need to be successful as a GM.
How can you improve yourself?:
I can improve myself from my mistakes and the mistakes of others. I think of people's criticism as a constructive criticism, it is not to make me feel inferior, but it is to make me realize my mistakes.
If chosen, what is the first thing you will do as GM?:
Find out ways to make it easy for players to get the help they need fast.
Tell us about yourself:
I'm a video game junkie who thrives to have fun. We are only able to live once, as they say, so why not live it with a bang or by doing something that I like doing. I tend to become lethargic sometimes but once I get into things I try to finish it with satisfaction not only to my self but to others as well. I am classified as a perfectionist by close friends, but when needed I can overlook unnecessary and superfluous things.
What is your favorite class? Why?:
My favorite class is the Priest class. I like to be able to help those in need. I like being able to support people when they need it. I cannot attack head on but I can help someone who can attack for me.
Anything else we should know?:
I am pretty much a cheerful person. I don't let people bring me down by their comments but sometimes I follow the quote: “Treat people the way you want to be treated” I will treat you with respect because I expect to be treated the same. Also, I can easily be contacted through texting or through messenger Very Happy.

Last edited by Liezah on Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Liezah
Liezah

Back to top Go down

Liezah's Application for Event/Support GM Empty the 8) faces

Post  Liezah Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:02 am

My time zone is GMT -8, the faces messed it up.
Liezah
Liezah

Back to top Go down

Liezah's Application for Event/Support GM Empty Re: Liezah's Application for Event/Support GM

Post  Liezah Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:33 pm

I edited it now.. =P
Liezah
Liezah

Back to top Go down

Liezah's Application for Event/Support GM Empty Re: Liezah's Application for Event/Support GM

Post  Baou Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:16 pm

“Treat people the way you want to be treated” I will treat you with respect because I expect to be treated the same."

ehmmm lie *cough cough*

Baou

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down