illusiveRO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sex Application

Go down

Sex Application Empty Sex Application

Post  sexslave Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:05 pm

n-Game Name(s): Rage
Time Zone (GMT): I forget Sad but i have no life so always on? i think its AST?
Spoken Language(s): English,Spanish And 1337

How experienced are you with Ragnarok? played it since like.... 6th grade? now im in 11th
How well do you know illusiveRO's rules? All rules prtty much the same
Prior GM experience on another RO server: Naa
How long?
Which position(s)?
Any other similar experience?: Yea just lil events planned for guilds and wat not
Best part of being GM: knowing that ppl on the sever arent bored
Worst part of being GM: ah complaints/flame but shit happends
What traits are necessary in a good GM? patience,kindness, and a working brain
Out of these qualities, which do you currently possess? all 3? =p

About the Time.... Mon-Thu (AST) i can play from 2pm till like 11ish 12pm
and Fri-Sun i can be on for like 20hours if need :p yes i dont go out much :]

Position applying for :Event
Examples of work or sample events? :Depends Wat Comands i get? but for now basic hide and seek mabe Invasion here and there a Ro Riddle or Ro quiz
How do you deal with criticism? if it something stupid i will just ignore or if its sumtin important and can help me improve sumtin i will take it to mind
How do you deal with errors in your own judgment?
Why do you want to be a GM? cause i know how it feels to be that kid bored waiting for the GM's to throw a damn event, and to give sumtin for the players to do :p
What can you contribute to illusiveRO as a GM? hot sex,fair game,a good time and sumtin to do
What are your expectations as a GM? be the best i can be for the ppl and make the server grow
What do you need to properly do your job as a GM? hot sex and for the server to grow
How can you improve yourself? see wat events work wat doesnt work and see wat the ppl like or want
If chosen, what is the first thing you will do as GM?plan for events mabe 2 events every week since the server is kinda small
Tell us about yourself: i like doin graffiti =p
What is your favorite class? Why? WS,SL,HW.... the HW,WS both great classes if u know how to use them and gear them right and just overall fun to play and SL cause i like how they look and its fun to play
Anything else we should know? what do u wana know? =p

sexslave

Back to top Go down