illusiveRO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Emerse's Application

Go down

Emerse's Application Empty Emerse's Application

Post  Emerse Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:07 pm

In-Game Name(s): Emerse
Time Zone (GMT): (GMT -7)
Spoken Language(s): English

How experienced are you with Ragnarok?
I've been playing for quite a few years on a few different servers. Pretty much every server at least little or alot different than the last.

How well do you know illusiveRO's rules?
I know the rules and plan to follow them to the letter.

Prior GM experience on another RO server:
None

Best part of being GM:
Being able to help others, helping others, coming up with ideas, and striving to make the server the best it can be.

Worst part of being GM:
When you dont know how to help someone, but still need to own up to it.

What traits are necessary in a good GM?
Always follows the rules, owns up to mistakes or shortcomings, keeps his cool, and has common sense.

Out of these qualities, which do you currently possess?
I'd like to think i possess all of them.

Hours do you plan to GM per week (include times, preferably with respect to server time or GMT):
I have baseball coming up but still plan to play a decent amount. I'd say every thursday around 6-10pm longer if needed, and probably an hour or 2 every other weekday between 6 and 10. and on weekends I could be on all throughout the day.

Position applying for (Enforcement, Support, Event, Scripter, etc):
Event

Examples of work or sample events? (Relevant for Event GM and Scripter positions):
Find the monster, mvp killing, trivia, weekly fights for best in class, etc. events for beginners and some for the advanced players, to have an all around good atmosphere.

How do you deal with criticism?
Talk about it, learn whats wrong and try to find a way to fix it. If they're just being stupid just report them.

How do you deal with errors in your own judgment?
Own up to them, try to fix it and ask forgiveness

Why do you want to be a GM?
Be able to help people. Make the server better. Make the environment of the game nice and help any newcomers to the game.

What can you contribute to illusiveRO as a GM?
I can come up with ideas pretty easily, some may be stupid, but sometimes the stupid events are the funnest to play.

What are your expectations as a GM?
To make great events. Help new players. And follow the rules all along the way

What do you need to properly do your job as a GM?
I need constant ideas and input from other GMs and players

How can you improve yourself?
Listen to all the players big and small. good and bad

If chosen, what is the first thing you will do as GM?
Have a big event

Tell us about yourself:
I'm all about having fun. Sports, friends, games, anything outside, whatever's necessary. And when I start something I have to finish it.

What is your favorite class? Why?
Archer class not exactly sure why theyve just always been my favorite. Maybe it's being able to kil from a distance, maybe it's something to do with a splash damage bow I once had /gg. Just something about them just makes them fun to use.

Anything else we should know?
I'm a hardworker and when i need to come up with ideas i do. And when i set my mind to something theres not much i cant do[b]
Emerse
Emerse

Back to top Go down