illusiveRO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GM Application

3 posters

Go down

GM Application Empty GM Application

Post  exstrike1234 Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:50 am

Hi Admin I can invite about 100 people more or less and i wanna apply for GM so i can start inviting people in this server..i want to apply for GM cuz i have an experience have being a GM at xdreamro.net..and cuz i want to help people who need help..and i can handle event so they can't be bored but first i will have a permission to you doing that event and what the price of that event...i hope you will Reply ASAP!!thanks.. Very Happy Very Happy

exstrike1234

Back to top Go down

GM Application Empty Re: GM Application

Post  Doomsday Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:21 am

What an in-depth and thoughtful application from yourself

made me really feel there would be a very interesting aura about yourself which would fit in just right within our community, however you may outshine us with your charisma and knowledge of RO

however, i would like to point out that there is a GM Application form template which is requested to be filled out by all applicants as part of the recruitment process, and i do know that whilst this may seem, just a clerical procedure for yourself, i think it would be best if you were able to give other applicants a fair chance by filling one in

I look forward to seeing your awesumeness in the near future online.. no doubt running and administrating our events

Good Luck

Doomsday

Back to top Go down

Post  exstrike1234 Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:57 am

hehe...thanks...I just want to help other people who need help and i will make event`s if they are bored but first i will ask permission to admin if i can do that event and what is the price of that event... Very Happy Very Happy

exstrike1234

Back to top Go down

Post  exstrike1234 Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:59 am

Doomsday wrote:What an in-depth and thoughtful application from yourself

made me really feel there would be a very interesting aura about yourself which would fit in just right within our community, however you may outshine us with your charisma and knowledge of RO

however, i would like to point out that there is a GM Application form template which is requested to be filled out by all applicants as part of the recruitment process, and i do know that whilst this may seem, just a clerical procedure for yourself, i think it would be best if you were able to give other applicants a fair chance by filling one in

I look forward to seeing your awesumeness in the near future online.. no doubt running and administrating our events

Good Luck
hopefully, i wish that my GM Application will be accepted...I want to help other people who needed my help SmileSmile

exstrike1234

Back to top Go down

Post  exstrike1234 Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:14 am

In-Game Name(s):None
Time Zone (GMT): (GMT - 8 )
Spoken Language(s): English,Filipino,And Bisaya

Hours do you plan to GM per week (include times, preferably with respect to server time or GMT):
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Maximum Availability: (Use This As My Template)
Monday~Thursday:4:30pm~10:00pm (GMT - 8 )(If My mother will not get angry cuz i am schooling)
Friday:3:30pm~11:00pm (GMT - 8 )
Saturday:7:00am~11:00pm (GMT - 8 )
Sunday:whenever (GMT - 8 )
I can Pretty Much Online If I have No class at School Because My mom is strict to me when i got low grades..SmileSmile (Maximum Time in Playing: 12hours Saturday & Sunday) Not Monday~Friday cuz got school
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

exstrike1234

Back to top Go down

Post  GM Haughty Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:22 pm

Thank you for your time and application, it will be reviewed and discussed with the GM Team momentarily.

GM Haughty
High Game Master
High Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post  exstrike1234 Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:59 am

Thanks..Wish me Luck..hehe Smile Smile

exstrike1234

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content