illusiveRO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blackicelimited's GM Application (Kaito)

Go down

Blackicelimited's GM Application (Kaito) Empty Blackicelimited's GM Application (Kaito)

Post  Blackicelimited Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:47 am

In-Game Name(s):Kaito
Time Zone (GMT): (GMT -7)
Spoken Language(s): English

How experienced are you with Ragnarok?
A little was on Talon off and on, I want to get into this game though because it seems fun and its free lol
How well do you know illusiveRO's rules?
Ill abide by them as I've done for previous websites/forums/servers that I was apart of
Prior GM experience on another RO server:
None
How long? N/A
Which position(s)?N/A
Any other similar experience?:Played many other online mmorpgs including WoW, I've had private servers for WoW and have created one for Ragnarok also and etc.
Best part of being GM:Being able to watch over other people and to assist them to there very need whether it be in-game or technical problems.
Worst part of being GM:Being yelled at or accused of doing something you never even came close by, Or to have people try to talk to the admin to revoke my powers just so they can be a GM.
What traits are necessary in a good GM? Perseverance, Role Model, Governing, Treat people as to how you would want to be treated back.
Out of these qualities, which do you currently possess? Treating people fairly, Have power to watch over things and to properly run them.

Hours do you plan to GM per week (include times, preferably with respect to server time or GMT):
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Maximum Availability: (Use this as a template)
Mon: 3:30~ 10:00pm (GMT -7)
Tue: 3:30~ 10:00pm (GMT -7)
Wed: 3:30~ 10:00pm (GMT -7)
Thu: 3:30~ 10:00pm (GMT -7)
Fri: 2:30~ whenever (GMT -7)
Sat: 10:00am ~ whenever (GMT -7)
Sun: 10:00am ~ 10:00pm (GMT -7)
I can pretty much be on when ever just school comes into play and I go to the gym to work out every other day for a hour and a half. Then after free, I'm usually at my comp quite a bit.

Minimum Availability: (Use this as a template)
As said above /\

Position applying for (Enforcement, Support, Event, Scripter, etc):
Enforcement/Forum Global Moderator/GM in game enforcement/Events/ Just getting into scripting so im learning as we speak basics and up
Examples of work or sample events? (Relevant for Event GM and Scripter positions):
I've been a GM on private WoW servers and other games including Rune scape when I was younger. Ive been an Enforcement to watch over things, Watch for botting, bug abuse, keeping things in order. Been a Global Moderator of a popular site that was at its top when Halo 2 surfaced was called Uzzi Mods. I've mamaged my own websites, I know how to host servers, configure them.
How do you deal with criticism? Take it if its constructive criticism to help me to be a better person.
How do you deal with errors in your own judgment? Correct them so I won't repeat them in the future.
Why do you want to be a GM?To Help others, Enforce others in a good way, To help manage things whether it be in-game or out of it from website to server management.
What can you contribute to illusiveRO as a GM?
High Standards, Quality Workmanship, Help others as they can help me to, Bring proper usage of what needs be.
What are your expectations as a GM?
To be a higher up person to Watch over people or to manage certain things that involve extra care.
What do you need to properly do your job as a GM?
Constructive Criticism, Skills to properly manage anything that comes your way, and to step down if somethings clouding your judgment during a day that's bad.
How can you improve yourself?
By watching others, watching mistakes by yourself and by others, and strive to improve on the fact to be a better GM.
If chosen, what is the first thing you will do as GM?
Whatever it need be, or whatever is told to me and that if we can talk over different concerns to be reckoned with.
Tell us about yourself:Hi, my name is Dillon Cain im 16, im a Junior and go to high school, I like hangout with my friends, like to meet new people message me if you want, I like Football, Water Polo, Gaming, Computers, Movies, Swimming, Camping, Fishing, Biking
What is your favorite class? Why?Swordsmen-Knight/Lord Knight-Rune Knight, because there powerful and pack a punch when thye get into combat whether it be pvp pr pve
Anything else we should know? All of this about sums everything up, if you need anything else hit me up.

Thank You,
Dillon
Blackicelimited
Blackicelimited

https://www.facebook.com/blackicelimited?ref=profile

Back to top Go down