illusiveRO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Plague's Application

Go down

Plague's Application Empty Plague's Application

Post  Plague Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:28 pm

In-Game Name(s): Plague
Time Zone (GMT): (GMT -5)
Spoken Language(s): English

How experienced are you with Ragnarok? I've played RO for over four years on and off and have played on a variety of servers.
How well do you know illusiveRO's rules? Considering they're not posted up yet, not very well, however, I'd assume they're going to be similar to other RO rules which are really common sense, so you can say I already know them.
Prior GM experience on another RO server: None.
How long? x
Which position(s)? x
Any other similar experience?: I've moderated forums and I've had the responsibility of ownership in an extension of another game. ( Too complex to explain, ask. )
Best part of being GM: The best part about being a GM is the opportunity of helping others and truly making a difference, especially on a brand new server I want to help succeed.
Worst part of being GM: The worst part about being a GM is not having an answer or being unable to help.
What traits are necessary in a good GM? Traits that are incredibly important in a GM is having patience, being kind, considerate, determined, dedicated, and smart.
Out of these qualities, which do you currently possess? I possess all of these qualities and have the potential to possess more GM traits.

Hours do you plan to GM per week:
-------------------------------------------------------

Maximum Availability:
Mon-Thurs 9:00 PM GMT to 5:00 AM (Eight hours maximum)
Fri-Sun 5:00 PM GMT to 5:00 AM (Twelve hours maximum)

Minimum Availability:
Mon-Thurs 9:00 PM GMT to 3:00 AM (Six hours Minimum)
Fri-Sun 5:00 PM GMT to 3:00 AM (Ten hours Minimum)

Position applying for: Enforcement/Support
Examples of work or sample events? x
How do you deal with criticism? I can be a very tolerate person, if somebody is criticizing me for something I'm doing wrong, then I make a full attempt to better myself.
How do you deal with errors in your own judgment? I'd accept the fact if I'm wrong, apologize and consider everybody's point of view.
Why do you want to be a GM? I want to be a GM because after playing various other servers and understanding the role of a GM, I want the opportunity to help this server by improving the population and provide assistance to all of those in need.
What can you contribute to illusiveRO as a GM? As a GM in iRO, I can contribute a lot of time and dedication to the server.
What are your expectations as a GM? My expectations are to help others, find bugs, detect botters or rulebreakers and be there to watch the server flourish.
What do you need to properly do your job as a GM? I need to properly assess tricky situations, have an open mind and the patience to help those in need.
How can you improve yourself? I can improve myself by having more patience and being less stubborn.
If chosen, what is the first thing you will do as GM? The first thing I'd do as a GM is to go on duty. Await for those who have any questions about the new server and detect those who are breaking any basic rules.
Tell us about yourself: My name is Rob, I'm known for being a really chill person with an open mind. I'm creative, artistic and love spending my free time online.
What is your favorite class? Why? Assassin and Wizards. I love the stealth and speed of an Assassin, a group of assassins can virtually take down anything. I love the power and magic abilities of Wizards who have the potential to destory anything.
Anything else we should know? Glad to be here, iRO is already starting to feel like home.

Plague

Back to top Go down