illusiveRO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Holy Stallion's GM Application

Go down

Holy Stallion's GM Application Empty Holy Stallion's GM Application

Post  Holy Stallion Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:09 pm

In-Game Name(s): Holy Stallion
Time Zone (GMT): (GMT -6)
Spoken Language(s): English

How experienced are you with Ragnarok? Quite experienced.
How well do you know illusiveRO's rules? Quite well.
Prior GM experience on another RO server: None as a team, but as a host yes.
How long? 8 months
Best part of being GM: Being able to uphold the rules of the server, make things a bit fun with events, or just making things to give players something new to do.
Worst part of being GM: You have the occasional criticism, the occasional rule-breakers, and the people that just don't want to listen to the rules at all.
What traits are necessary in a good GM? Team work, Respecting your peers, and the ability to see both sides of every story.
Out of these qualities, which do you currently possess? All of them.

Hours do you plan to GM per week:
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Maximum Availability: (GMT -6)
Mon: 11:00am ~ 11:59pm (GMT -6) (Thirteen hours Maximum)
Tue: 12:00am ~ 6:00pm (GMT -6) (Eighteen hours Maximum)
Wed: 11:00am ~ 11:59pm (GMT -6) (Thirteen hours Maximum)
Thu: 12:00am ~ 11:59pm (GMT -6) (Available all Twenty Four Hours)
Fri: 11:00am ~ 11:59pm (GMT -6) (Thirteen hours Maximum)
Sat: 12:00am ~ 11:59pm (GMT -6) (Available all Twenty Four Hours)
Sun: 12:00am ~ 6:00pm (GMT -6) (Eighteen hours Maximum)

Work part time job from 3:00am until ~9:00am, give possibly an hour, on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday mornings.

Minimum Availability: (GMT -6)
Monday - Sunday: ~11:00 - 6:00 (GMT -6) (Nine hours Minimum)

Position applying for (Enforcement, Support, Event, Scripter, etc): Enforcement or Support
Examples of work or sample events?: Worked with Item DB, Mob DB, and little sprites. Willing to learn more.
How do you deal with criticism? I deal with it very well.
How do you deal with errors in your own judgment? Depending on what it is.
Why do you want to be a GM? To help maintain the rules of the server, and to help anybody that needs help to my best abilities.
What can you contribute to illusiveRO as a GM? My best judgements, and my support.
What are your expectations as a GM? To help maintain the server as a member of a team.
What do you need to properly do your job as a GM? A good sense of mind.
How can you improve yourself? Take any criticism I receive for any mistakes I make and strive not to make them again.
If chosen, what is the first thing you will do as GM? Introduce myself to my fellow team members, and introduce myself to the people that I'll begin to get to know.
Tell us about yourself: I just turned 20 on Feb. 10th. I'm a very active person. I love to play games, as well as stay active outside of the house. I love Ragnarok, and all the people you can meet playing it.
What is your favorite class? Why? My favorite class would have to be High Priest/Bishop. I love the fact that you have every ability to support a party just as much as you have to totally overkill the undead monsters of Midgard.
Anything else we should know? I have done some scripting, I am a fast learner. Willing to learn more.

Last edited by Holy Stallion on Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:49 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Grammar correction)

Holy Stallion

Back to top Go down