illusiveRO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harro.

2 posters

Go down

Harro. Empty Harro.

Post  GM Xane Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:36 pm

Hai.

Well, I suppose I'll be the first to get out of the closet.

I'm GM Xane, hopefully you've seen me on already. (If not, then I don't blame you for not doing so.)
My actual name isn't Xane, nor Zane, nor anywhere near it. My iRL name is actually Joni. It's an neutral name, so can be used for both boy and girl.
BUT. Allow me to fill you in, and tell you ALL that I'm not female. I'm not a girl. I'm a guy/boy/man. So that you won't go trying to hit on me or the like. D: I've had that misunderstanding once on a server. And have had to leave because of it.

I live in a totally different timezone than most. I don't know how many are from +1 GMT, nor anywhere near it. Living in a different timezone most likely means I won't be as active for the Americans. But I will try my best otherwise to be active.
Me being a GM now, I will bring more joy and try to fill up more and more time for events. Helping people with information and searching for bugs. Confirming bugs given to me by players.

I'll try my best to do anything asked of me. The staff is like family now. "ADOPT ME!" :'D
I hope to be able to bring smiles to the tired and hard working Game Masters.

I was given Event GM status, and will do as much as I can to complete that task.

Uhh, anything I missed? Ah well.

Thanks for bearing with me, and reading all this. //GM Xane

GM Xane
Event GM
Event GM

http://www.illusivero.com

Back to top Go down

Harro. Empty I thought you were a girl!

Post  Liezah Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:46 pm

Anyways! Thanks for clearing things up! Very Happy I hope to see lots of fun events coming from you! Very Happy!!

My hopes on hitting on you..~ Ah JK! Very Happy! <3
Liezah
Liezah

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum