illusiveRO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

illusiveRO Review

2 posters

Go down

illusiveRO Review Empty illusiveRO Review

Post  Jess Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:08 pm

Hiii Everyone! :]
I thought it would be cool to dedicate a section to player reviews. I know our server is still VERY new, but reading server reviews is a great way for other Ragnarok players to see what our server is all about. So please list any positive experiences, or any kind of review you feel necessary to leave.
Thanks!
Vorenzia <33

Here is my Sample Review:

Our server has grown a little each day, and I have been very happy with it so far! Everyone in our community is friendly and ready to send a helping hand where needed. We still have much more room for growth, as we have only been open for around 17 days or so. I just really like how everything is coming together. Members have been becoming more active on the forums, and also more people have been online in game. For Example, there were 15 people online today, I saw at one point. I can't wait to see how many people are coming on everyday by the end of this month! :]
Jess
Jess

Back to top Go down

illusiveRO Review Empty Re: illusiveRO Review

Post  dross Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:35 pm

Also, this may seem like a good opportunity to mention Ratemyserver reviews. Another way to spread the word about iRO. It gives players looking for a new server one more reason to come join us. Very Happy

dross

Back to top Go down