illusiveRO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GM Psychosis :D

2 posters

Go down

GM Psychosis :D Empty GM Psychosis :D

Post  dross Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:44 pm

In-Game Name(s):Pyschosis
Time Zone (GMT): (GMT -1)
Spoken Language(s): English,Spanish(With a small refresher ;D)

How experienced are you with Ragnarok? 3-4 years.
How well do you know illusiveRO's rules? I trust they will be very similar to other servers rules of common courtesy. So I think I know them quite well.
Prior GM experience on another RO server: None.
How long? N/A.
Which position(s)?N/A.
Any other similar experience?:Forum Moderator/Admin etc. Nothing with online gaming though.
Best part of being GM:Making a difference. Showing how creative I can be. Smile
Worst part of being GM:Being in an authoritative role, delivering the best results is a must.
What traits are necessary in a good GM?Hardworking, dedicated, knowledgeable, friendly and helpful.
Out of these qualities, which do you currently possess?I like to think all of them, but that would be a lie. Crying or Very sad I feel I possess those qualities in some quantity, however they will require development. Very Happy

Hours do you plan to GM per week (include times, preferably with respect to server time or GMT):
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Maximum Availability: (GMT-1)
Monday-Sunday : 9am ~ 3am (Almost any time during the week for now.)
(I'll state 10 hours/day just to give an estimate.)
Currently not any restrictions besides some sleeping time. Very Happy

Minimum Availability: (GMT-1)
Monday-Sunday : 9am ~ 3am (Minimum of 3 hours/day.)
Just to avoid leaving this blank~

Position applying for (Enforcement, Support, Event, Scripter, etc): Enforcement, Support, Event. (Keen to learn scripting.)
Examples of work or sample events? (Relevant for Event GM and Scripter positions):
The usual RO events and some new ones too. (Gotta keep everyone interested.)
How do you deal with criticism? I don't like being criticised. But, to improve, you must take advice from everyone and anyone.

How do you deal with errors in your own judgment?Locate the error and make sure it doesn't occur again.Don't make the same mistake twice~!
Why do you want to be a GM? I have played RO as a player for a relatively long time and I feel a change of role would be an exciting opportunity I don't want to miss.
What can you contribute to illusiveRO as a GM? Fresh, innovative ideas and plenty of knowledge ;D
What are your expectations as a GM? I would like to establish myself as a respected and crucial member of the GM team and the iRO community.
What do you need to properly do your job as a GM? Time to settle and guidance my peers. It's a lurning curver for us all.
How can you improve yourself?By listening to criticism from others and learning from my mistakes.
If chosen, what is the first thing you will do as GM?Most likely an event of some sort. Depends on what tasks I'm assigned. Smile
Tell us about yourself: I'm an easy going sort of guy, very approachable and chatty. Love to be involved at all times. Passionate about science, music, reading and chess. Don't want to say too much. Feel free to ask. Razz
What is your favorite class? Why?High Wizard ~ I like magical based characters the most. Probably due to novels I read when I was younger more than anything. High Wizard has the ability to deal massive damage to multiple enemies. Good MVP character too! =]
Anything else we should know? Nothing else that I can think of. Don't wanna spoil too much. Twisted Evil

dross

Back to top Go down

GM Psychosis :D Empty Re: GM Psychosis :D

Post  Doomsday Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:08 am

er... nub

bro...

you aint GMT-1

you are GMT

Doomsday

Back to top Go down

Post  dross Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:09 am

What about DST. We're 1 hour behind GMT actually. Because it is winter. It isn't GMT til March. ;D

dross

Back to top Go down

Post  Doomsday Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:11 am

its still GMT

although we have summer/winter times it's still GMT?

i aint trying to spoil your application btw, Very Happy just erm... Very Happy NUB!

Doomsday

Back to top Go down

Post  dross Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:48 am

LOL. ;D I wont argue over something some pointless with you on a forum. Let's take it too SMS spamming. See who wins ;>

dross

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum