illusiveRO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seiran - A script/coding GM app

2 posters

Go down

Seiran - A script/coding GM app Empty Seiran - A script/coding GM app

Post  Seiran Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:23 pm

In-Game Name(s): Seiran
Location: <Some were> (i won't reveal in public to keep my identity hidden)
Time Zone (GMT): (GMT)
Spoken Language(s): English

How experienced are you with Ragnarok? I have a good ammount of years on private servers. around 6years or even more.
How well do you know illusiveRO's rules? well.. i know the "common" rules very well.. the server specific rules... sorry but i can't find those.
Prior GM experience on another RO server: I got GM on the first server i played and got to be admin of that same server
How long? admin? one year
Which position(s)? Started off scripting
Any other similar experience?: i had a couple of for the fun test servers
Best part of being GM: helping ppl
Worst part of being GM: being awake at bad hours
What traits are necessary in a good GM? to know how to comunicate and to like team work
Out of these qualities, which do you currently possess? rly friendly and loyal if i see ppl deserve it

Hours do you plan to GM per week (include times, preferably with respect to server time or GMT): at least 7 hours per week.

Position applying for (Enforcement, Support, Event, Scripter, etc): Scripter/Coder
Examples of work or sample events? (Relevant for Event GM and Scripter positions): log in to my server test server and i'll show just a bit of what i can do.
How do you deal with criticism? i accept it and if is well formed, i'll adapt accordingly
How do you deal with errors in your own judgment? i apologize and fix them if needed
Why do you want to be a GM? Cus i know i have good knowledge that can be useful for any server
What can you contribute to illusiveRO as a GM? Lots of Hard Work
What are your expectations as a GM? to help the server grow
What do you need to properly do your job as a GM? SSH, FTP, MySQL accesses
How can you improve yourself? to research solutions for our problems
If chosen, what is the first thing you will do as GM? meet the rest of the team and server
Tell us about yourself: Happy person that likes to help and cheer up.
What is your favorite class? Stalker Why? Cus they are hard and fun to play with
Anything else we should know? u'll know with time.. maybe..

Seiran

Back to top Go down

Seiran - A script/coding GM app Empty Re: Seiran - A script/coding GM app

Post  Seiran Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:43 pm

I have read that i got accepted as a GM.. yet, no one gave me powers or spoke with me or w/e... who should i speak with to get that fixed?

Seiran

Seiran

Back to top Go down

Post  GM Trinity Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:17 pm

In the announcement it says to make a new in game account and forum account with your required GM name. Then when you get a chance to speak to GM Djinsu you can sort it out then.

GM Trinity.
GM Trinity
GM Trinity
Event GM
Event GM

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down