illusiveRO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vote Daily!

Go down

Vote Daily! Empty Vote Daily!

Post  GM Djinsu Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:05 am

We are now registered on all of the top Voting sites for Ragnarok. I urge you as a member of illusiveRO to vote for illusiveRO Daily, it is the largest factor in our communities growth and expansion. Please take the time before you login to vote. With each vote we receive we inch closer to having a great community. Also in time we will have a reward system in place to offer bonuses for your contributing votes toward illusiveRO, so lets get a head start!!

I have recently heard rumor of people advertising on TRO, please do not do this under any circumstances, yes I have invited some of my very close friends over here, but please do not advertise to other TRO members. I respect their server greatly and consider it to be a second home. If you wish to invite close friends please do so, but not ingame or on forums as it will not be tolerated here nor there and will result in a permanent ban of your accounts.

GM Djinsu~
GM Djinsu
GM Djinsu
illusiveRO Admin
illusiveRO Admin

http://www.illusivero.com

Back to top Go down