illusiveRO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blizz GM app

Go down

Blizz GM app Empty Blizz GM app

Post  Blizz Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:06 am

In-Game Name(s): Blizz Blink
Time Zone (GMT): (GMT-Cool
Spoken Language(s): English, and Korean

How experienced are you with Ragnarok? been playing for about 4-5 years on and off
How well do you know illusiveRO's rules? well i see rules as being the general server rules being: don't bot, be friendly, and etc.
Prior GM experience on another RO server: None.
What traits are necessary in a good GM? Be kind, and being patient is key.
Out of these qualities, which do you currently possess? I'm friendly and can be patient most of the time.

Hours do you plan to GM per week (include times, preferably with respect to server time or GMT): 20-50 hours a week.
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Maximum Availability:
Mon: 3pm ~ 10pm (GMT -Cool 7 hours maximum
Tue: 3pm ~ 10pm (GMT -Cool 7 hours maximum
Wed: 3pm ~ 10pm (GMT -Cool 7 hours maximum
Thu: 3pm ~ 10pm (GMT -Cool 7 hours maximum
Fri: 3pm ~ 10pm (GMT -Cool 7 hours maximum
Sat: 3pm ~ 3am on Sunday (GMT -Cool 12 hours maximum
Sun: 12pm ~ 10pm (GMT -Cool 10 hours maximum

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Position applying for (Enforcement, Support, Event, Scripter, etc): Enforcement, Support, and Event.
Examples of work or sample events? (Relevant for Event GM and Scripter positions): Hide and Seek, MVP in random towns, Quizzes, and Scavenger Hunts.
How do you deal with criticism? I pinpoint the problem that involves such criticism, and deal with it, when the criticism comes from enough players.
How do you deal with errors in your own judgment? Correct and handle the errors immediately
Why do you want to be a GM? To help this server become the server with good game masters instead of one with corrupt gm's.
What can you contribute to illusiveRO as a GM? I'm pretty creative. Also, the insight that i have acquired over the years would help me on why some problems may occur within the player community.
What are your expectations as a GM? I would expect players to respect me.
What do you need to properly do your job as a GM? Just Muting powers or to send rule breaking players to a "jail".
How can you improve yourself? Be more patient.
If chosen, what is the first thing you will do as GM? I would just be a GM and help out with whatever needs to be done on the server that I'm capable of completing.
Tell us about yourself: I've played ragnarok for so long as a player, and have seen the player's point of view for so long and just thought it'd be cool to be a gm for a change.
What is your favorite class? Why? Assassin has always been my favorite class, as I've played the class for so long, and just attacking fast in general has always been a attribute I've always liked.
Blizz
Blizz

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum